Friday 15 August 2008

Eating Out In London


I checked my bank balance today and was shocked to see just how hard-up I am at the moment! This may well have something to do with several lovely meals out in London recently. Until the financial situation changes, I guess I won’t be going anywhere for a while so I may as well sit here and share my gastronomic experiences with you!

There is just about every conceivable type of restaurant available in London from your popular fast food burger joints and sandwich bars to Michelin-starred celebrity haunts. Now, I can’t say that I frequent either extreme but I do enjoy good food in comfortable surroundings with a fair level of service.

If you are visiting London in the near future then it is well worth checking out the London Pass site for their special offers. As well as free entry to popular attractions, museums and famous landmarks you get discounts and offers at London restaurants and bars which is a great benefit when you are busy sightseeing and sticking to a budget. There are a wide variety of offers from 2 for 1 at the Wagamama noodle bar chain to a free dessert at the famous Hard Rock Café. There are discounts on the wonderful Bateaux Restaurant Cruises and superb deals at the Tower of London, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace. Most restaurants also offer priority seating to London Pass holders which, at this time of year, is a real bonus - especially if you have hungry kids in tow!

Eating out can be pretty expensive in London so it is a good idea to take advantage of special offers and discounts so you have a little money left over for gifts and souvenirs or whatever takes your fancy! So now I’ve told you how to save money on eating out, I will soon tell you where to spend your savings at other restaurants I have visited recently! Hmmmm I’m hungry now!

No comments: